To enable apps or to set your default app within TrueVoIP, follow these steps.
1. Login to the TrueVoIP Portal.
2. At the welcome screen, click on the Apps button in the upper right-hand corner to access the "Your Apps" screen.
3. From the Your Apps screen, click the App Exchange button on the left side of the screen.
4. Choose an app from the list of available apps (If you feel you're missing an app, please contact your company administrator. If you are the company administrator and you're missing an app, please open a support ticket with TrueVoIP). Click the On/Off switch to enable or disable the app and then choose who can use the app.
All users: any user who logs in to the portal can access and administer the app
Admins only: all admin users who log into the portal can access and administer the app
Specific users: choose from the list of configured users to allow only those to access and administer the app
When you've finished setting the access, click the Save button.
5. Enabled apps will now be accessible from the Your Apps screen (accessed by clicking the Apps button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen). To set your default app, simply click an app and drag it into the Default App tile.
Now that you've set your default app, it will automatically load the next time you login to the portal. For more information on available Apps, see the Apps section in the Help Center.